Cows.ie is an Irish based company with over 30 years’ experience specialising in providing a full solution for the supply of high quality livestock to customers in Ireland, across Europe and many other countries.
Due to continued growth and further expansion, we are now recruiting for a Sales
Co-Ordinator to join our team.
A dynamic role with excellent opportunity for career progression for the successful candidate.
- Knowledge of the Agriculture Industry with particular focus on dairy stock.
- Excellent oral and written Communication, sales and Problem-solving skills.
- Target driven with strong organisational and time management skills.
- A self-starter with the ability to work on one’s own initiative.
- Enjoy the energy of a fast-moving environment.
- Full Drivers Licence required.
Sales Co-ordinator Requirements
- A qualification in agriculture or similar related field.
- 2 or more years’ experience in a Sales capacity.
- Good team development and leadership skills.
- Experience in agricultural computer systems for livestock an advantage.
- Understanding and knowledge of Department of Agriculture livestock regulations.
- Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.
- The role is predominately based at the Company offices at Loughnvalley, Co. Westmeath