Cows.ie is an Irish based company with over 30 years’ experience specialising in providing a full solution for the supply of high-quality livestock to customers in Ireland, across Europe and many other countries.
Due to continued growth and further expansion, we are looking to recruit an experienced Financial Accountant to join our dynamic team. This role will ideally suit a process and results driven individual with ability to identify and implement streamlining opportunities in a continuous improvement environment.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA etc )
- At least 2 years’ experience in preparation of Monthly Accounts
- Staff Management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Performance and results driven
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills
- Capacity to work under pressure during peak periods
- Highly Organised with focus on Customer Service
This role will be responsible for a range of duties including.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual Management Accounts & Balance Sheet / General Ledger Reconciliations.
- Tax Related Returns – Corporation Tax, VAT, PRSI, PAYE & Intrastat
- Analysing financial data to support with business decisions
- Review and update existing finance policies and procedures
- Provide management with accurate, reliable, and timely financial information
- Auditing and analysing financial performance
- Cash flow management for the company
- Advising on budgeting and forecasting with projects
- Liaise with both internal and external parties as required
- Complete and review all statutory returns to revenue
- A high level of self-motivation
- Process and deadline driven mindset
- Strong focus on attention to detail
- Excellent Systems and Process Management detail
- Strong Financial Analytical Skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Operational acumen
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Experience in Sage Software Package
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.