TERMS OF BUSINESS FOR PURCHASE / SALE OF ANIMALS
David Clarke Livestock are committed to assisting the farming industry as we all navigate the changes brought about by COVID 19. We are acutely aware of the difficulties farmers now encounter in buying and selling animals, particularly with the current closure of marts.
We have been contacted by numerous farmers looking to either purchase livestock or sell livestock.
We are happy to assist with matching farm to farm sales and transport arrangements during this period. For the safety of our staff it will not be always possible for our representatives to attend selection visits.
Our Additional Terms of Business are as follows:
- New business forms to be completed in full for each Supplier and Purchaser and sent to David Clarke Livestock.
- Once deal is agreed between Supplier and Purchaser full details of animals being sold, including full tag numbers and price agreed should be sent to David Clarke Livestock.
- Transport arrangements will be organised by David Clarke Livestock.
- Supplier will be paid in full by David Clarke Livestock.
- Invoice will be sent to Purchaser and payment in full needs to be received prior to delivery of livestock.
- Invoice will be for cost of animals plus 5% commission plus transport costs.
Please tick your agreement to the above terms of business and return with your business form to our office in order that we can provide this service to you. This agreement shall remain in force until otherwise advised in writing.